SUPPORT REQUEST FROM DMBC:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are seeking members of the community that have the capacity in any way to help with:
• Collecting prescriptions
• Dog walking
• Assisting with daily roles that you may not be able to carry out yourself
• Providing essential toiletries/food packs
If you are keen to get involved and help out your community, please do not hesitate to contact us on the email below. The information we will require will be:
• Contact number & email address
• Any links to a community group
• Service willing to provide
• Vulnerability group you are willing to support
• Locality of support (eg. Finningley, Tickhill)
Please follow the Governments and NHS advice in regards to the pandemic and keeping safe, we are only asking those who are fit and healthy to get involved. This information will be passed onto your local Stronger Communities Team (DMBC).
Please could you email details to CommunitiesServiceSouth@doncaster.gov.uk.